LVT in Sunbury, OH
LVT(Luxury Vinyl Tile) is an affordable, durable flooring option that looks just like hardwood, but it’s more water-resistant, making it an ideal choice for kitchens and bathrooms. This low-maintenance flooring option has a cushioned layer that provides comfort underfoot and reduces noise.
How LVT Compares to Other Flooring Options
LVT combines the best parts of other flooring options while leaving out all the bad details. It has the elegant look of hardwood floors, but it also mimics natural stone or ceramic tile. It’s an incredibly versatile flooring option for both residential and commercial spaces.
It gives all the beauty you expect from other flooring options with none of the drawbacks. Unlike laminate or wood, LVT is waterproof and resistant to moisture damage. Unlike natural wood, it doesn’t need periodical refinishing. Unlike natural stone or ceramic tile, it’s soft underfoot and easy to clean. And unlike carpet, it’s tough against stains and spills.
Different Types of LVT Flooring
There are three types of LVT flooring for your Sunbury, OH, home:
- Standard luxury tile: made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC) to give it a multi-layer structure. These LVT tiles are very durable and can withstand heavy foot traffic.
- Enhanced luxury tile: this type of LVT is a newer product and often has more advanced features than standard LVT, such as better sound absorption and greater moisture resistance.
- Rigid core tile: this type of LVT is made from stone polymer composite, which protects against impacts and stains while also allowing consumers to use this product in rooms with high moisture levels.
- Armstrong Alterna Engineered Tile: one of the most popular brands on today’s market, Armstrong offers Alterna engineered tiles that come with a wide range of benefits such as easy installation, durability, and low maintenance costs.
Features That Make LVT Flooring Outstanding
Several features make LVT floor stand out from other flooring options.
- LVT has a vinyl or acrylic wear layer that helps prevent scratches and stains and makes your floors resistant to fading from sunlight.
- LVT has several core layers that provide your floors with strength and stability. The core layer is usually PVC vinyl, which gives the tiles their rigidity and helps them resist expansion during the hot summer months in Sunbury, OH.
- Most Luxury Vinyl Tiles have a fiberglass core that adds stability to the floorboard.
- Some LVTs are designed with a cork backing that absorbs sound and reduces impact noise when you walk across the floorboards in your home.
- They come with a wide range of colors and patterns available, allowing you to customize them to complement any room in your home.
LVT Installation in Sunbury, OH
Whether you’re preparing to install luxury vinyl flooring in your home or business, choosing the right LVT installer is vital. Contact us today and enjoy our professional and cost-friendly LVT installation services!
For more information, please visit:
Hardwood Flooring in Sunbury, OH